Thinking of changing Real Estate companies? Exploring a possible career in Real Estate or where to place your brand-new Real Estate Agent license?
We invite you to learn more about Source Real Estate. An independently owned real estate company, started by the top Real Estate Agent in Spokane. Learn how Dave Reynolds went from zero real estate experience to awards, accolades and magazine covers in less than 24 months!
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for Real Estate Agents to join our team.
Source Real Estate offers:
• World-class education, training and career opportunities for both part time and full time Sales Agents. We have multiple weekly trainings to help sharpen your skills to hone your craft.
• We support our Realtor-Associates with exceptional lead generation resources, marketing tools, and technology driven productivity tools.
Source Real Estates complete spectrum of services provides our associates the opportunity to tailor their real estate careers to their own special interests. Associates are able to combine residential sales with commercial or concentrate on leasing, property management, new homes sales, relocation and auction. What is your passion? We will help you achieve it.
Our goal is to attract the highest caliber people in the business – people with an unprecedented reputation for success and those that strive to achieve it. It’s through this commitment, coupled with a face to face approach and a passion to exceed and excel, that Source Real Estate has become a destination broker of choice.
As an Outside Sales Executive, you will be responsible for listing and selling residential and commercial real estate. This will involve working on an independent contractor basis, utilizing our best-in-the-industry training program and our extensive range of support services.
Additional responsibilities for this sales and marketing role include:
• Helping clients determine the value of the property they want to sell
• Preparing market analysis statistics
• Providing advice to help sellers stage property so that it will appeal to buyers
• Advertising listed property to other Realtors and potential buyers
• Educating sellers about disclosure agreements
• Negotiating contracts with buyers and/or agents acting on their behalf
• Verifying that appropriate facts about the property are disclosed to clients
• Coordinating various aspects of the closing process on behalf of clients
We are looking for highly-motivated and success-driven Real Estate Agents who combine an entrepreneurial mindset and high degree of self-discipline, with outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills. It is important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility and build solid business relationships.
Specific qualifications for this business development role include:
• High School diploma or GED
• Valid and current real estate license in the state of Washington or Idaho, or the ability to obtain one
• Basic computer skills
• Minimum of 18 years of age
• Real estate or sales experience, a plus
Real Estate Sales Associate – Professional Realtor (Contractor)
For additional information or to schedule an appointment with a Source Real Estate, Click the Apply Now button!
Advance your real estate career by partnering with us! Apply now